How it works:
Step one: Apply to become a vendor – this includes filling out an application and sending three images of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step two: Purchase your V.I.P. Pass using the PayPal link at any of our Market websites.
Step three: Use your V.I.P. Pass at any of our Markets during the 2008 season. No need to reserve space (except for Opening Weekend and Open Studios at the South End Open Market) – simply show up and show your pass to the Market manager. Read on to learn abut all of the nifty benefits you get with the V.I.P. Pass.
- Attend up to 49 markets this season! Take your pick – Providence, South End, Mashpee – you can sell at them all, including the special event weekends at the South End Open Market
- Don’t worry about those pesky “reserve by” dates. With the V.I.P pass you always have reserved space.
- No more waiting to be shown to your booth space– show your pass to the check in person and go directly to the front of the line.
- Always have a coveted corner spot! – As long as you send us an email by the Thursday before the market we will guarantee you a corner booth.
- The V.I.P pass is worth almost three thousand dollars – but you can get one for only $900!